• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Large list

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
And? It’s a few seconds of my time to inquire about something I’m interested in, and perhaps the seller is still active but hasn’t updated their list? Besides, why do you even care? It’s not your listing, as far as I can tell.
What does this have to do with common sense you're trying to justify grave digging lol.

Taraspatula

I just want to take the time to say both of you guys are blessed. To argue over something silly and me having time to respond when there are others out there that can't even get clean water. Have a blessed day

P.S. I have seen multiple people do what @lailaq did. Just look at the recent post. Anyways none of my business just don't like others being rude to each other.

lailaq

I just want to take the time to say both of you guys are blessed. To argue over something silly and me having time to respond when there are others out there that can't even get clean water. Have a blessed day

P.S. I have seen multiple people do what @lailaq did. Just look at the recent post. Anyways none of my business just don't like others being rude to each other.
You’re right, @Tarantulaspatula. Thank you for the reality check. No pettiness is necessary

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
There's no harm in inquiring about someone's post. That's why this forum is here. Sometime's people that haven't posted in months have been working or have had other things take their time from this forum. It doesn't mean they won't respond and it doesn't mean they don't have the stock they were selling. No question is a dumb question. That's how we learn. We inquire.

Last edited:

Latest posts