• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just Want To say Hello All

MdWolfen

My name is Keith and I live in Maryland. I used to keep a few T's years ago but have not any for a couple years. I decided to start keeping a few again and just got my first one's in from Kelly Swift. I now have a Hapalopus sp., L. parahybana and an N. chromatus. I used to have a Brazilian Salmon Pink and he was one of my favorites, so I decided to start off with another one. Can't wait to see these guys grow.

MdWolfen

Thanks everyone! Now if these T's of mine will eat, I'll feel even better. The only one to eat so far out of the three is the Pumpkin Patch. All three arrived on the 26th. The Pumpkin Patch ate on the 27th and again on the 3rd. The Brazilian Red & White and Salmon Pink show no interest in eating yet. They look healthy, have hides and water. Temps around 80 (no heating...it's a warm room) and 70-75% humidity. I'll keep trying.

Latest posts