• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

just joined been lurking awhile...

~8-legz~

3 Year Member
hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself... I have been lurking awhile and have decided to get into the mix of all you good ppl :) I am the proud T owner of a G. rosea/porteri... a b. smithi and a pternochilis murinus I am sure I screwed up the spelling of the obt but that's ok lol... any way I am glad to finally be part of the community! oh yeah is it just my computer or does this site like to freeze up on everyones pc?

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself... I have been lurking awhile and have decided to get into the mix of all you good ppl :) I am the proud T owner of a G. rosea/porteri... a b. smithi and a pternochilis murinus I am sure I screwed up the spelling of the obt but that's ok lol... any way I am glad to finally be part of the community! oh yeah is it just my computer or does this site like to freeze up on everyones pc?
Welcome to the forum :) And yes, it does freeze up, especially when you're out in the sticks with poor reception, like me :mad: I can't even get thumbnail pics to load sometimes..

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi and welcome. Nice collection but I'm sure you'll soon be temped to get more :)

Latest posts