• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

June 2020 photo competition entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Not to sound like a simpleton.....which I guess I am, but how do we vote? Is it by hitting the Like icon? We can only do that for one right if we like more than one photo our vote is disqualified? This is my best guess after reading the rules
I believe the end of the month voting is based on the number of highest reactions (likes) in order to draw up a shortlist. You are only allowed one vote in the official end of month voting but you can like as many of these as you like as they are just candidates before they are ranked and then put forward to the official voting thread which is also anonymised so reduced favouritism in the voting.

That's my understanding anyway. LOL

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I believe the end of the month voting is based on the number of highest reactions (likes) in order to draw up a shortlist. You are only allowed one vote in the official end of month voting but you can like as many of these as you like as they are just candidates before they are ranked and then put forward to the official voting thread which is also anonymised so reduced favouritism in the voting.

That's my understanding anyway. LOL

Punctuation PLEASE. Lol...that's gotta be the biggest run-on I have YET to see in this forum! Ha ha ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.