• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

June 2020 photo competition entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This doesn't apply to me.
Most certainly does not lol
tumblr_1badc6a0575f680674fbfbf7583ceff6_8cdf6045_400.gif

BrokenRay

3 Year Member
This is so difficult, so many great photos.

So far on my top list is Octanejunkie, Casey K and Phil how the heck am I suppose to pick only one? It's impossible!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This is so difficult, so many great photos.

So far on my top list is Octanejunkie, Casey K and Phil how the heck am I suppose to pick only one? It's impossible!

Easy. You just pick mine. ;)

BrokenRay

3 Year Member
Nevermind I liked a photo sometime ago and didn't realize that counted.

Oh well I still liked that one alot.

Phil's C. versicolor and Octanejunkie's T. vagans are absolutely stunningly awesome along with Casey K's E. murinus. Hopefully I spelled that right.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
So I'm confused, the rules state voting is on the 21st and 25th. So is voting over for June?

If you read my original post it states entries are allowed until Tuesday 30th at midnight BST so you still have time to enter. A day or so after that I will put up a new thread for everyone to vote for their favourite, I usually allow about 7 days for voting and then I'll post the winner and open a new thread for July's competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts