• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I've been bad...

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not only have I got a Theraphosinae sp. Villa Tunari (Bolivien) and a Pterinochilus lugardi due to ship from Poland on Monday but last night I spotted that another Polish shop had a Neostenotarsus sp Suriname for sale and I couldn't resist so to keep it company on its journey I also ordered a Ceratogyrus darling.

I think I really do need help don't you?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
How could I miss the chance of this?
Neostenotarsus-spec-Suriname-510x400.jpg

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
Not only have I got a Theraphosinae sp. Villa Tunari (Bolivien) and a Pterinochilus lugardi due to ship from Poland on Monday but last night I spotted that another Polish shop had a Neostenotarsus sp Suriname for sale and I couldn't resist so to keep it company on its journey I also ordered a Ceratogyrus darling.

I think I really do need help don't you?
Your not alone there, ive got a delivery from spidersworld coming tomorrow, it started out as i was buying 3 more Ts, i actually ended up buying 9 [emoji4]

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You couldn't. .... That is a lovely looking T and you are very very bad. Say sorry now and we will forgive your sins.....lol

Sorry, sorry, grovel, grovel :oops:

I did have one that my son bought me as an early Christmas present but it died during a bad moult so fingers crossed this one survives to adulthood.

Which site, think I need one at least too.....lol

It was on http://www.spidersworld.eu/en/sklep/tarantulas/neostenotarsus-sp-suriname-1-5cm/ but they're out of stock now, I guess I got the last one. I didn't pay that price either, when I put it in the basket it came up at £6.60, another reason why I had to grab it :)

Your not alone there, ive got a delivery from spidersworld coming tomorrow, it started out as i was buying 3 more Ts, i actually ended up buying 9 [emoji4]

Easily done :D

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I've just had an email from them about the price of the N. sp Suriname and he apologises but he can't lose £20 so he's holding it until the end of the month so I'm going to have to be patient :(. He does say that "I will send you some bigger one as apologize", interesting :)

Latest posts