• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It's been 3 days trying to molt. Is it stuck?

Nurse Ratchet

Ditto. Dusty has me beat by a few months. I researched the heck out of the hobby for months bf purchasing, and I continue to research and learn. The people here have been kind enough to help me out every time I've asked anything. I am grateful for their advice and feedback. If someone said I had a crummy set up, the next step would be to reach out and ask why it's crummy so I could learn to do it better.
Perhaps we can set hurt feelings aside and move forward.
This is my happy place, so BE HAPPY y'all!

x_raphael_xx

He has decades of experience with tarantulas so he is very strong advocate for the care of spiders. I have only kept them 10 months or so and I am still learning. But there should be some basics, such as substrate and water that should be understood before a tarantula ever steps foot into an enclosure. Maybe it was done in this case, maybe not.
I'd take the advice from someone with more than 5800 posts over someone with just 16 posts anyday.