• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US ISO an an Aphonopelma, Brachypelma, or a Grammostola that is over 3 inches

Alden Friend

I'm looking to grab my first T and I'd like it to be on the bigger side so I can better keep track of it. I'd like an Aphonopelma, Brachypelma, or a Grammostola, and I'd like for it to be over 3 inches, DLS.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm looking to grab my first T and I'd like it to be on the bigger side so I can better keep track of it. I'd like an Aphonopelma, Brachypelma, or a Grammostola, and I'd like for it to be over 3 inches, DLS.
What is your budget? I have several over 3 inches in size that are beginner friendly

Pcancerides

3 Year Member
I'm hoping to stay bellow $100, what species?

I bought an Acanthoscurria geniculata female from Spidersworld.eu before they stopped shipping here for $25 the size you are looking for. She is around six inches "DLS" now. What's that go for here now, $400?

I don't buy spiders anymore. The prices are completely ridiculous.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I bought an Acanthoscurria geniculata female from Spidersworld.eu before they stopped shipping here for $25 the size you are looking for. She is around six inches "DLS" now. What's that go for here now, $400?

I don't buy spiders anymore. The prices are completely ridiculous.

Maybe $300

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
$100 should usually get you a decent juvenile. If you would like a sexed female your choice will start to decrease and if the budget was $100 shipped the options will be reduced as well as shipping itself can go from $25 to $60 depending the shipping method and where you live.
You are in good hands with @octanejunkie and his 3 inch beginner friendly (sorry I had to do it) as well as with @Casey K. although I like to save Casey for more luxurious and harder to find Ts.
Congratulations in advance on your firstT!

Latest posts