• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Introducing myself

Aranea Regnum

Hi there! I am from Spain. I have been exploring the forum for some time, but I realized that I actually never registered, so I thought this was the right time to do it. I have been in this hobby for one year now and own several arachnids, including:
  • 0.0.1 Heterometrus spinifer
  • 0.1.0 Tliltocatl albopilosum
  • 0.0.1 Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
  • 0.0.2 Brachypelma auratum
  • 0.0.2 Grammostola pulchripes
  • 0.0.2 Dolichothele diamantinensis
  • 0.0.1 Harpactira pulchripes
Soon, I will be adding more to my collection:
  • 0.0.1 Hapalopus formosus
  • 0.0.1 Pterinochilus murinus
  • 0.0.2 Monocentropus balfouri
  • 0.0.2 Chilobrachys natanicharum
I read that you love seeing photos, so I will satisfy your wishes. Here is my female Tliltocatl albopilosum:

IMG_7328.jpg

Harpactira pulchripes:

IMG_7734.jpg

Grammostola pulchripes:

IMG_7325.jpg

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens:

Bonus, Spanish funnel-web spider I found in the wild:

Tarantula Trooper

3 Year Member
Welcome and from what part of Spain are u from? When I was small I lived in Zaragoza and got to see a good bit of beautiful Spain. Madrid is where my sister was born. Also, we took a vacation to Barcelona. I loved living there when I was growing up and Welcome again!

Aranea Regnum

Welcome and from what part of Spain are u from? When I was small I lived in Zaragoza and got to see a good bit of beautiful Spain. Madrid is where my sister was born. Also, we took a vacation to Barcelona. I loved living there when I was growing up and Welcome again!
Apologies for the late reply! I’m from Sevilla. I have never been to Zaragoza, but I have always wanted to visit the Cathedral :)

Tarantula Trooper

3 Year Member
Spain is indeed a lovely country and I wished I could have seen more when I was there forever ago it seems now! Planning on adding on OBT and a Chilobrachys! Love Chilobrachys and OBTs! Raised two OBTs that matured into males and got a third sling! Wonderful spiders!!

Latest posts