• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm just like a kid at Christmas

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
In other words, I'm stopping you from being bored :). I have at least told you all the others although there is also a red bearded dragon coming with them for my son's Christmas present. He had one many years ago and has decided he'd like another.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
In other words, I'm stopping you from being bored :). I have at least told you all the others although there is also a red bearded dragon coming with them for my son's Christmas present. He had one many years ago and has decided he'd like another.
I like beardies. I'm considering getting a blue tongued skink though, ive always wanted one..

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Boohoohoo, another week to wait. Jalub didn't receive the Beardie in time to send this weekend.:(

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No, I said I wouldn't tell until it arrives although I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever get it.:(
Maybe you need to employ some reverse psychology. not telling = delay and uncertainty so telling must surely be the right thing now....,ha ha

Latest posts