• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm just like a kid at Christmas

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have a delivery coming at the weekend from Poland, this will be the last this year, and I'm so excited.
I'm getting:-
Pterinopelma sazimai L1
Avicularia sp. peru purple L2-3
Ornithoctonus aureotibialis L1
4 x Phlogiellus sp. Khao sok (females)
There is one more coming but I'm keeping it secret until it's here, although I'm bursting to tell. It's a T I have wanted for a few years and never thought I'd get to own.

Redacted

3 Year Member
I have a delivery coming at the weekend from Poland, this will be the last this year, and I'm so excited.
I'm getting:-
Pterinopelma sazimai L1
Avicularia sp. peru purple L2-3
Ornithoctonus aureotibialis L1
4 x Phlogiellus sp. Khao sok (females)
There is one more coming but I'm keeping it secret until it's here, although I'm bursting to tell. It's a T I have wanted for a few years and never thought I'd get to own.
Enn- I'm excited for you!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
:( I've just found out delivery won't be this weekend, I'm going to have to wait another week.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
sorry for the delay :( the A. sp Peru Purple is my fav avic, I'm jealous. The P. sazimai is cool, at least i think so, i haven't seen mine yet from when he arrived, other than a quick glimpse at his butt. I'm hoping he molts soon so he'll come out and eat.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol I know right. It's 3 a.m. Got up to use the restroom, (us old gals do that) stopped just to see if mine she told and I missed it :oops:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Enn...the surprise species is killin me now. Is it a chicken spider? Is it? P solaris? Is it that psychidellic one? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ENN, YOU MUST TELL ME! PM? :)

:D
Lol I know right. It's 3 a.m. Got up to use the restroom, (us old gals do that) stopped just to see if mine she told and I missed it :oops:

Sorry folks, I'm not telling until it's here :rolleyes:

Latest posts