• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ieuwke the brachypelma smithi

WesleyxKasima

3 Year Member
Hello Everyone

We are Tjana(Kasima) And Wesley and we love tarantula's.
Tjana has had 3 spiders in the past. 2 brachypelma smithi's and brachypelma albopilosum.
Unfortuanatly because Tjana moved in with me, she had to get rid of two spiders because my Mother diden't like spiders so she kept one Smithi.
The smithi is 4 years old and a very docile female sweetheart. Her name is Ieuwke and she's been with Tjana from just a cute spiderling to this beauty. Below are pictures of her.

We want to get a new spider real soon but we don't know which one yet. It will depend on what the shop has but i'm a complete newbie and i would like either one of these:
- Brachypelma albopilosum(curly hair)
- Grammostola rosea (Chilean Rose Hair Tarantula)
- Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (Greenbottle Blue Tarantula)
- Acanthoscurria geniculata (Brazilian Giant White Knee Tarantula)
- Lasiodora parahybana (Brazilian Salmon Pink Tarantula)

I would like one that is hungery and pretty docile. I don't need to handle him/her allot but if i have to i don't want to be afraid of getting bitten. Does anyone have any advice? :)

It's so nice to meet you all and we hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards
Wesley, Tjana en Ieuwke

DSCI1407.JPG
DSCI1408.JPG
DSCI1409.JPG

Raven

3 Year Member
Leuwke is stunning, must have been really amazing raising sucvh a creature from a spiderling

Latest posts