• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I ordered a GGb Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens from Jamies today

Dr Mengele

3 Year Member
well some of you might know that i Had ordered a Tarantula from Blackwater reptiles last week. I had opened the box and the spider was in really bad shape. Its abdomen was shrunken and was very sickly acting. I got it into its enclosure and got it to eat. Anyhoo, it died a few days later. Lesson learned people , Avoid Blackwater reptiles at all costs . So i asked in this forum about Trustworthy merchants and Jamies Tarantulas came up. Went to her site and I saw a large GGB female for sale and i contacted her. She got back to me soon enough which was a good sign and i placed the Order.. I should be getting Her next Tuesday. I have a 15 gallon critter keeper ready to go that needs a Tarantula and I am excited.. Wish me luck please and heed my warning. Do not buy from Blackwater reptiles !

Peace out
The Good Doc !

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have three little slings I got from her (2 separate orders) all came fine and healthy.
Ordered one, changed the order mid way and added one, that came perfectly,
couple weeks later ordered my Thrixopelma ockerti.
that arrived perfect as well ^*^
Post lots of pics for us when your new one arrives!

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
wow! :cool: a GBB... wish I can have another go with this T :T:

Too bad, it's pretty hard to come by where I'm from. :(

Rockpython

3 Year Member
My three irminia came from her.. (indirectly, but still...) She is the cheapest on delivery too.

Latest posts