• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I might have accidentally ordered more then one...

SasyStace

3 Year Member
SHOW OFF!! hahahahahahaha :) Super Jelly!! I got my Hapalopus Triseriatus on it's way to me today- cannot wait to get home and un-box her. Make sure you post lots of photos so we can see your new babes!

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
SHOW OFF!! hahahahahahaha :) Super Jelly!! I got my Hapalopus Triseriatus on it's way to me today- cannot wait to get home and un-box her. Make sure you post lots of photos so we can see your new babes!
so tiny not quite sure if I can but, I'll try to get some when I unpack them ^^
Pre-enclosure pictures ^*^

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Its my last order for a good long while, financially we are hitting bottom trying to pay off mothers bills so we can close the estate.
So, got a couple of my dream T's in the pint size package ^^ I'll post when they arrive, wont ship till next week :p

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Its my last order for a good long while, financially we are hitting bottom trying to pay off mothers bills so we can close the estate.
So, got a couple of my dream T's in the pint size package ^^ I'll post when they arrive, wont ship till next week :p
ull get to see them grow up!!! awesome im happy for u!

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah, these "accidents" happen occasionally, lol :oops: (done it twice myself).
Nice early Christmas presents though:T:

Thistles

3 Year Member
Hey, if you're paying for shipping you have an obligation to order as many as possible to make it cost-effective. You'd just have to pay shipping for each if you spread the orders out!

I'm a pro at justification and rationalization of large orders of tarantulas...

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey, if you're paying for shipping you have an obligation to order as many as possible to make it cost-effective. You'd just have to pay shipping for each if you spread the orders out!

I'm a pro at justification and rationalization of large orders of tarantulas...
Lol ! Your absolutely right, think I may add just one more...;)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Actually said, well..I'll just get one as they are so tiny, see how it goes..then I thought about it, decided I'll get three and noticed the hentzi, so made it four...but then @Thistles said the thing about shipping and I...Aha! This is all Thistles fault ! ;)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Bout time you got an Lp Kymura, congrats! In one year it will be big enough to eat all of your other tarantulas :) And just think, if my girl has babies soon, I'm going to send you ten more! :D
That's actually a thrilling prospect ^*^
I'd be alright with T- tanks all around filled with them, :p