• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I love this description

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
For those of you in the UK, The spidershop has been entertaining us for many a year with some of their descriptions with such classics as:
OBT (Orange Bitey Thing)
Pube hair (honduran form curly hair)
Mr stretchy pants (sp rufus)

this one however made a little wee come out I LOLd so much! So enjoy my friends PMSL

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Disposition is ‘twats’ just saying.
that's the bit that caught my eye and then when I went on to read the rest about tombstoning your cat and pulling the cables out the TV it was just a piece of genius.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I had to read that one aloud to my bf for a bit of a laugh, though this one is a personal fav.
oh yeah, forgot about that one. LOL

A fellow member on here also had some fun with the spidershop recently but not sure that is suitable for sharing in case some young eyes see it!
It was hilarious and if she sees this reply maybe, just maybe, she will treat us by posting the pic that I have seen. Now that was funny!

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
oh yeah, forgot about that one. LOL

A fellow member on here also had some fun with the spidershop recently but not sure that is suitable for sharing in case some young eyes see it!
It was hilarious and if she sees this reply maybe, just maybe, she will treat us by posting the pic that I have seen. Now that was funny!

Your wish is my command @Phil (though the fact that you're bringing this up now when I'm awaiting a package from you - should I be concerned?!! Lmao!!)

As soon as I found this little chap in amongst all the packing peanuts, Phil was the first person I messaged as I knew he'd appreciate the humour. Once I'd convinced him that I hadn't made it myself that is lol

I've kept him (never know, may bring me luck) and he's even got a name. Mr Dongle.

I've hidden part of the anatomy cos it's just too ahem detailed to post on here haha

InShot_20200203_221303132.jpg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Your wish is my command @Phil (though the fact that you're bringing this up now when I'm awaiting a package from you - should I be concerned?!! Lmao!!)

As soon as I found this little chap in amongst all the packing peanuts, Phil was the first person I messaged as I knew he'd appreciate the humour. Once I'd convinced him that I hadn't made it myself that is lol

I've kept him (never know, may bring me luck) and he's even got a name. Mr Dongle.

I've hidden part of the anatomy cos it's just too ahem detailed to post on here haha

View attachment 43273
PMSL, thanks for sharing and no....sorry to disappoint, all you will get in your package tomorrow are exceedingly wonderful spiders that will amaze you :)

Enjoy your furry friends

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
PMSL, thanks for sharing and no....sorry to disappoint, all you will get in your package tomorrow are exceedingly wonderful spiders that will amaze you :)

Enjoy your furry friends

I'm that excited (about the spiders before you say anything rofl) I don't think I can sleep. Some species I've always wanted and never thought I'd have :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm that excited (about the spiders before you say anything rofl) I don't think I can sleep. Some species I've always wanted and never thought I'd have :)
I aim to please :T::T::T::T::T:
edit: get much sleep did you? ha ha

Last edited:

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Same! Though the sling I got from them is an absolute nutter so they lied. :p
ETA -a nutter by g.pulchra standards.
Grammostola's as a genus ( except the rosea) seem to be real characters... Doing the strangest stuff.. Digging out the corners of there sub.. Flinging water dishes about.. They are really entertaining to watch :D

gognomie

Grammostola's as a genus ( except the rosea) seem to be real characters... Doing the strangest stuff.. Digging out the corners of there sub.. Flinging water dishes about.. They are really entertaining to watch :D
I love the little guy but it's always up to something, it's such a little voracious character.
The funny thing was as I was typing out that message I got a phone call from the SpiderShop about weather delays on my order and I was nearly like 'oh hey, I was just talking about you lot' o_O .