• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I got a pulchra and a vagans.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ive never seen a pulchra or a vagans for Sale locally So i snapped them up :) Both slings About 1/2 inch. Also got another pulchripes :) Will get pics of all My new ones on next feeding day.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am Lucky to Have a lot of shops selling ts locally. The ones i want always turn up eventually. I Have just fed them and They are all tucking in. Got to find nice names for all My new ones now ;)

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah, Brachys and Grammostolas are at the top of my list. Though my little pokie if definitely up there too. She does this ninja-blackflip-tuck-and-roll thing when attacking her prey. It is wild. o_O

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah, Brachys and Grammostolas are at the top of my list. Though my little pokie if definitely up there too. She does this ninja-blackflip-tuck-and-roll thing when attacking her prey. It is wild. o_O
You should Video it :) Sounds Really funny.
I Will look for b anitha next.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a B. auratum that I CAN NOT wait for her next molt or two. She should be getting her grown up colors soon!!!

Latest posts