• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I don’t think my new sling is okay.. help?

deathlily_93

I picked up this P. Cambridgei from an expo today. I was just preparing to rehouse when I came back to see this is it what I think it is? I’m still fairly new, poor guy was running around and looked fine the first few hours.
Thanks guys…

Attachments

• IMG_6643.MOV
    26.5 MB

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Sorry for your loss. I don't think we have enough info to make a determination if one can be done. Can you post some pictures of what it came in? Could be lots of things. Changes can be stressful on a tarantula, particularly young ones.

deathlily_93

He came in this little deli cup. I hadn’t even opened it but one side is moistened and he was hanging out on the lid most of the way home. Made sure to keep temps in the car steady as it is pretty chilly out. Set him next to my fish tank and stepped away for maybe an hour when I got home and when I returned to look him over he was like this. None of my other Ts are having any issue. I removed his body to get a closer look for any injuries and found nothing. I’m stumped. Thank you for your help I know I likely won’t know what exactly happened, I just am shocked at how quickly he dropped

Attachments

• FFD7C8E0-F32A-4F6B-996E-0A5FB9E3D5D7.jpeg
    FFD7C8E0-F32A-4F6B-996E-0A5FB9E3D5D7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19

Latest posts