• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I’m officially coming back to the hobby

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
After a year of being out of the hobby, I’m coming back. I am going to my first expo in a month. Hoping to find Heterothele, Phormictopus, Harpactira, and Psalmopoeus slings, as well as adult and juvie Aphonopelmas. If I can find Pamphobeteus, Pterinochilus, or M. balfouri slings that would be a bonus.

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sounds like you are coming back in a big way. I hope you get what you are looking for. I have no idea about how difficult it is to get those species.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I still have my A. vorhiesi, so I guess I never truly left. When I said the expo was in a month, I meant it’s towards the end of the month. Sunday the 22nd. Might even pick up a few pedes and isopods to branch out a little bit.

Jeef

3 Year Member
Welcome back and happy hunting! My next expo isn't until April. Hope you find something you didn't even know you were looking for!

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome back :) You can look into h.gigas and p.muticus too they are very beautiful fossorials :)
Had a P. muticus, they are cool, but probably not getting one of those quite yet. I’m contemplating an H. gigas or three.