• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hungry ts

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2013-02-22 14.13.42.jpg

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey I was going to be a smart a** and post of pic of me eating my lunch but I am 2 days into a massive case of hives and I am all red and splotchy...

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes hives suck.

I bet you are right on that...my little BobbiSue can down 3-4 pinheads (or slightly larger) each week. I always know when she's hungry as that is the only time I see her!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Believe it or not I actually thought hives was something to do with bee stings. I have heard its agony. Bobbie sue sounds lovely I like the greedy ones best.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am pretty used to the hives since I practically allergic to everything. Literally when doing my write up for my environmental allergies my doc just wrote down the 3-4 things I WASN'T allergic to. :(

BobbieSue the B. vagans and Arachne the G. pulchripes are my two greedy butts. Ginny the genic is third.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I get pulchripes and pulchra muddled up have never owned either. Which is the golden knee? I still have not been to the pet shop as the one I like best is far away and a few friends want to get me some ts for my birthday next month . It is doing my head in waiting......

Latest posts