• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How many?

nedaK

Nvm about the harvestmen just found him dead. Dehydration probably. ****ing sucks because it’s my fault. Always forgot about him cause he wasn’t on the spider shelf.

Tabitha

3 Year Member
I just have 26 and vinegaroons.
I got one then decided a few more would be nice so bought a cabinet to house three terrariums, I thought “ that’s it, I won’t need anymore than that!”
then thought..oh add a shelf above cabinet, raise number to 6, that’s PLENTY ! then thought..cabinet just won’t do, made a display unit of 9, that didn’t do, dismantled my wardrobe and replaced it with another 9, dismantled a bookshelf for a sling pot collection and built another tower for mini vivs...I now have 25 terrariums in my bedroom and a growing collection of slings.
Just looking for another spot to put a few more! :D

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I got one then decided a few more would be nice so bought a cabinet to house three terrariums, I thought “ that’s it, I won’t need anymore than that!”
then thought..oh add a shelf above cabinet, raise number to 6, that’s PLENTY ! then thought..cabinet just won’t do, made a display unit of 9, that didn’t do, dismantled my wardrobe and replaced it with another 9, dismantled a bookshelf for a sling pot collection and built another tower for mini vivs...I now have 25 terrariums in my bedroom and a growing collection of slings.
Perfect! I love it! :D

Tabitha

3 Year Member
I definitely think I should of added this!! :D LOL!!!
CDD21B28-6FA3-417B-9510-63428E445526.jpeg

Latest posts