• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HOW MANY Ts??

Gizalba

3 Year Member
I have 3 I’m new haha. Any tips on convincing partners that you NEED more??

I don't have a partner but I think the trick is to subtly get them infected with the obsession too ;) I have heard of lots of partners who weren't interested/happy about it, then started to watch the Ts, realised how beautiful they are and ended up wanting to get their own :D

RoxanneHawke

I don't have a partner but I think the trick is to subtly get them infected with the obsession too ;) I have heard of lots of partners who weren't interested/happy about it, then started to watch the Ts, realised how beautiful they are and ended up wanting to get their own :D
Believe me I try. She looks, then says ‘eww’ and then I shout at her for being so horrid

Konstantin

3 Year Member
I have 3 I’m new haha. Any tips on convincing partners that you NEED more??
Sneak them in large order as tiny slings.
They will occupy small space and those little guys are less intimidating.As they grow out and gain size your partner will be used to them and if you get a ban of new purchasing you will have the option to replace Mature males and other specimens of wich you have multiples on the one out one in basis.
It works for me and I am gravitating arround 50 atm.lol