• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How do you control it?

Jesse254

3 Year Member
Seriously, how do you control the urge to get more and more and more. I have 14 already and am getting at least 3 more this weekend. This science teacher I have purchased most of mine from has so many nice ones at great prices I just cannot stop trying to figure out where I would put them if I got more. I have set myself a monthly budget and stick to it(most of the time). The first of every month I have already planned what I want to get with the whole budget.

bestco

3 Year Member
It's really hard to try and stop! I have 24 and still keep buying, I was going to stop at 20 lol, just ordered 5 more :) very addictive

DVirginiana

3 Year Member
When you run out of space :) I only have the one T (and a wolf spider), but that'll probably change after my local repticon in a couple weeks. They're so simple to care for, you don't even have to factor in care time like you do with reptiles/amphibians lol

Latest posts