• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Holding my baby

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
IMG_0791.JPG
I finally got brave enough to put my new baby on my hand. I've never had a sling before so I was afraid I would somehow hurt her and I wanted to take some time and get to know her personality befor holding her. Since I have had her she has only flicked some hairs at my brush and it took a lot to get her to do that (cleaning out pieces of cricket wetting substrate and moving her around with the brush in the same session) so it takes a whole lot to irritate her :) :T:

It's not a real clear pic cuz hubby took it for me. Lol

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
Congrats! Brazilian Blacks arent cheap anywhere. I plan on getting one in the next batch of Ts i get. I cant just order one at a time. Need atleast 5 per order:T:

Hubby won't let me order more than one at a time but he has some bad news coming when I get my A. Genic cuz I'm getting it from pet centers USA and they have a $60 min order so I will have to order the other 4 I want as well to get to that. Lol. Btw they have G. Pulchra slings in stock under $50 but they don't have very many.

Redacted

3 Year Member
I've heard nothing but good things about Paul from petcenter. That's where I'm placing my next order once the funds are available . Have any ideas what you are getting next?
I've purchased from him before and would sobagain. Good guy. Good product.

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
It is kinda scary cuz u can't feel them at all when they're that small. Needless to say I didn't take my eyes off her the whole time she was on my hand.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
wow he upped his minimum order, used to be 20 iirc last i ordered from Paul. I've gotten almost my whole collection from him, great service.