• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hola’ my spider friends!

siege

I’m new here after receiving not the most wholesome welcome on another forum. I’ve already started several threads and chimed in on another.
About me: I’m 65, work retail and have a grand daughter I’m extreme close to. I have 2 dogs that are bordering lunatics. I own my home with my best friend. And I have not one single person in my real life that keeps spiders.
Currently I have 30. But am looking at 3 new ones. I have 2 arriving on the 4! (Will tue ever get here!?). I kept T’s about 20 years ago but lost them all along with my lizards and snakes and scoops in a massive power outage that lasted a week (temps went well below freezing). I didn’t pick it back up again until four years ago. So that’s me. Lonely little spider keeper looking for other enthusiasts to talk to. Thank you all for being here!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome to the friendly forum, you certainly won't feel so lonely here.
That must have been devastating for you but I'm glad you've got back into the hobby. Have you got more snakes too?

siege

I have not. Although I’ve been looking at them. My granddaughter wants a beardie and that is going to suck up some money! Five of the T’s I have are “hers”. She is seven and in our world, grandma gets her whatever she wants.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
How can you resist, I couldn't be without my 2 ( a Royal Python and a Hognose)

siege

How can you resist, I couldn't be without my 2 ( a Royal Python and a Hognose)
Hog noses are so incredibly sweet! I’m thinking also of a Rosie boa because I want something gentle the grand daughter can handle. If if it was up to me I would turn this house into a zoo. But I do have a partner I have to be considerate of. Sheesh.

Latest posts