• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Highly Webbed Up

Margritte

Hello,
I have a couple questions about my Green Bottle Blue. She is encasing herself in a web where I can barely see her anymore. I just want to know if this is a good or bad sign, and if I am doing something wrong. The room she is in is kept between 71 and 75 degrees.
Also regarding my Green Bottle Blue, how do you clean their home without hurting their webbing? It's getting kind of gross in there. I appreciate any advice or comments.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Just be as careful as you can. Feed pre-killed prey. Use tongs and remove detritus or leftovers that are easily removable.

Margritte

Hello,
I have a couple questions about my Green Bottle Blue. She is encasing herself in a web where I can barely see her anymore. I just want to know if this is a good or bad sign, and if I am doing something wrong. The room she is in is kept between 71 and 75 degrees.
Also regarding my Green Bottle Blue, how do you clean their home without hurting their webbing? It's getting kind of gross in there. I appreciate any advice or comments.
Ok, thanks.

Latest posts