• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi there from CA!

Kytkattin

3 Year Member
Hi, I have had one T since I was 16, named (completely unoriginally) Octavia. So what is that... 7 years now! She was an impulse buy (bad me) to kind of help me get over my fear of spiders. It kind of worked, kind of didn't. I still make my boyfriend catch spiders in the house and put them outside, but maybe I don't scream quite as loudly when I first see them. :)

Currently Octavia has been living in a build I made about 2 years ago now. It was the first build I ever did, and overall I am not happy with it. It is pretty lame, clumsy to use, and doesn't look so great. But whatever, I will be making a topic over in the habitat section for more on that, and what I am working on now...

Eventually I want to start a roach colony, but I just don't have the money for a heater or to buy the roaches right now, so that is on the backburner for a while until I get employment.

Attachments

• DSCI2024.JPG
    DSCI2024.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 11

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello Octavia and @Kytkattin welcome to the forum!
I'd love to see some more photos of her enclosure - it looks really cool!

Latest posts