• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi! New-ish owner from the Uk

thirteenthdevil

Hi everyone! I've been keeping T's since the beginning of October, what started as two (P. Murinus and C. Cyaneopubescens) quickly became 8 (C. Kaeng krachan, L. Parahybana, A. Avicularia, P. Metallica, T. Albopilosus and A. Geniculata) which then turned into 21 (10 x M. Balfouri, P. Machala, P. Nigricolour and Xenesthis sp. Bright). I sadly lost my A.avic yesterday to roundworm and it's hit me so much harder than I'd have ever expected. My partner is an experienced keeper, hence all the delightful old worlds which I'm very thankful to be able to keep as a novice and love learning more about them each day! This site has been the source for a lot of my knowledge and figured I'd finally make an account rather than lurking in the shadows, so yeah, hi!

middy74

Hi yes I have but I was helping with there care for a year. I like them think there great so I've decided to keep them.