• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Chicago

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wow Marija! What a reception. I guess a lot of folks love you on here (well, some of us more than others:cool: LOL)!!!

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
you gotta have a Chicago style dog when you're there. I'd say pizza too but your pizza back home probably kills any pizza we have ;)

yeahhtrue

3 Year Member
Not sure if you're still out there, but I visited Chicago last summer and thought it was an awesome city. I recommend grabbing a Chicago style hotdog from Portillos. Firecakes has AWESOME donuts. We got pizza at Lou Malnati's. And if you want to do something that doesn't revolve around food, there is a Museum of Surgical Science that I thought was a good mix of interesting and creepy :)

Marija

3 Year Member
Not sure if you're still out there, but I visited Chicago last summer and thought it was an awesome city. I recommend grabbing a Chicago style hotdog from Portillos. Firecakes has AWESOME donuts. We got pizza at Lou Malnati's. And if you want to do something that doesn't revolve around food, there is a Museum of Surgical Science that I thought was a good mix of interesting and creepy :)
Yeah, I'm still here for a few days. Still haven't tried the Chicago dog but I've had some tacos and pizza. I was thinking of visiting the Planetarium and the Aquarium but I'll also check out that Museum, I like creepy stuff hehe. Thanks so much! :)

Latest posts