• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi folks! New here and looking for help deciding!‍

pongdict

Oh and my vote is for T. albopilosus Curly hair. I feel that no beginner collection is complete without one. If you can find an E. campestratus they are also a good beginner one.

JoJo

Oh and my vote is for T. albopilosus Curly hair. I feel that no beginner collection is complete without one. If you can find an E. campestratus they are also a good beginner one.
I actually have access to a huge variety of T’s, so The E. campestratus is available, but sling only. The females are said to live up to 25 years, so I haven’t put it on my list.
Still hoping that I’ll be able to find the Homeomma Chilensis/Euthlus sp. Red.
And I’m also considering the Neischnocolus sp. Panama, but I think I prefer the the Cyriocosmus Elegans, out of these two.
So hard to choose!

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I actually have access to a huge variety of T’s, so The E. campestratus is available, but sling only. The females are said to live up to 25 years, so I haven’t put it on my list.
Still hoping that I’ll be able to find the Homeomma Chilensis/Euthlus sp. Red.
And I’m also considering the Neischnocolus sp. Panama, but I think I prefer the the Cyriocosmus Elegans, out of these two.
So hard to choose!
You can always resell a female, and usually at a premium, so don't look at life expectancy as a burden

Latest posts