• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi Fam!

BrettOPedia

Hi guys! I’m Brett, and I have 6 awesome tarantulas and got into the hobby thanks to my wife, and video channels like Tarantula Kat and The Tarantula Collective. I’m excited to learn and help others along the way!

I have two Avicularia avicularias named Chewie and Totoro, a Brachypelma smithi named Chili, a Theraphosa stirmi named Arbiter, a Tliltocatl albopilosum named Susu, and a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens named Morgana.

Have an awesome day!

Attachments

• 296ABEF9-81A5-4FB4-8FD3-FDF3304739C7.jpeg
    296ABEF9-81A5-4FB4-8FD3-FDF3304739C7.jpeg
    709.8 KB · Views: 16

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome, Brett
Your awesome tarantulas have awesome names!

Dar65

Hi guys! I’m Brett, and I have 6 awesome tarantulas and got into the hobby thanks to my wife, and video channels like Tarantula Kat and The Tarantula Collective. I’m excited to learn and help others along the way!

I have two Avicularia avicularias named Chewie and Totoro, a Brachypelma smithi named Chili, a Theraphosa stirmi named Arbiter, a Tliltocatl albopilosum named Susu, and a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens named Morgana.

Have an awesome day!
They are such A rewarding pet. I used to have jars of spiders I caught as a kid ..and fed them. 100 years later .
Tarantulas. So far I just have one.
Yours are beautiful.

Latest posts