• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi everybody...

Rhys Clemson

3 Year Member
I live in a little village called Belthorn near Blackburn, North of England. I have kept T's for over twenty years and indeed still have my second ever T which is a twenty year old chile rose porteri. I have recently got into the hobby in a much bigger way and at the moment have 21 spiders all T's, and a emperor scorp with her 9 babies. A member of a group i am in on Facebook recommended your site as i have recently discovered following a moult that my P. Ornata is mature male. Looking forward to contacting people also into T's.
Thanks for reading

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Welcome to TF! :) I kept scorpions for a little while several years ago and one had babies, but they did not make it. :(

You have quite a T collection! I have 4 which I thoroughly enjoy.

greasemonkey89

3 Year Member
Welcome :) Definately one of the best places on the web...everyone is really nice and very helpful :D Good to hear about your large collection. Out of interest..what t's do you have? Also would you want to part with a couple of those scorpies?(when they are old enough) I had a pair of female emperors a while back of which one was pregnant but got rid of them because my niece was getting a little too interested and clever :/ but now looking to get back into them :D Martin