• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi all! ..

GdonV

3 Year Member
i am G from Malaysia, to be precise i live in borneo, this is the 1st time i had this, ended up here after looking around for an answer. im not really sure for what ive got here with me.
is this tarantula?
if it was, then what type of T is it belong to.
thanks.
c80c540256cab18851aedbd700622116.jpg
cae2bcebd8398f1afe1708f06a1e2dd8.jpg
ad10985247d3d4d5f7b05af5fa4fc904.jpg

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
Yikes... that is indeed a tarantula though I don’t know what kind. Unfortunately it looks like it is dying/ dead. How did you get the tarantula?

GdonV

3 Year Member
Yikes... that is indeed a tarantula though I don’t know what kind. Unfortunately it looks like it is dying/ dead. How did you get the tarantula?
forgot to answer the last 1, this is wild captured i assume. i saw a kids scared away by it, and they attempt to kill it. so i managed to stop and picking it with a small jar.

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
forgot to answer the last 1, this is wild captured i assume. i saw a kids scared away by it, and they attempt to kill it. so i managed to stop and picking it with a small jar.

I see. Kids will be kids but its unfortunate that they would want to kill it just for fun.

Sounds like you are a bit interested in tarantulas. If you decide to catch or buy another you have found a great place for advice!

GdonV

3 Year Member
I see. Kids will be kids but its unfortunate that they would want to kill it just for fun.

Sounds like you are a bit interested in tarantulas. If you decide to catch or buy another you have found a great place for advice!
yeap, they were fraking out by it, it shows an defensive kind of act. actually im intrested by tarantula somehow. well hope to dig more knowledge before having 1 later.

Venom2090

3 Year Member
It's dying. Give it a water dish asap. They need to drink.

Doesn't look like you're doing it any favors anymore.

Give it a cage with deep moist sub and see what it does from there. It's likely a burrowed.

GdonV

3 Year Member
It's dying. Give it a water dish asap. They need to drink.

Doesn't look like you're doing it any favors anymore.

Give it a cage with deep moist sub and see what it does from there. It's likely a burrowed.
its already died yesterday.. i dont have any experience on this, and out of the blue got 1, tried my best to kept it. just going through about 2weeks and molted once.

Checkmate

Formerly 'voldemort'
3 Year Member
its already died yesterday.. i dont have any experience on this, and out of the blue got 1, tried my best to kept it. just going through about 2weeks and molted once.
Sorry to hear that. You will find a lot of useful information on here and other forums as there are a multitude of knowledgeable keepers and breeders around. Steer clear of most online care sheets, they're pretty generic and can/will kill your Ts. Good luck.

Voldy

Latest posts