• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey everyone

justjosh1990

Hey everyone, I’m new to the forums and new spiders as well.
I purchased a very small phidippus regius (regal jumper) and fell in love. I’m sure it’s not the first love story you have heard as these little guys tend to help many with their fear of spiders.
I’m looking to welcoming in tarantulas and hope to get some questions answered here. Thanks!

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
spider-hi.gif

Reptisect

3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to forum! I'm sure you'll love it here. In the short time I've been here I have learned a ton of stuff. The members are very knowledgeable and fun to talk to.

Nurse Ratchet

Hey everyone, I’m new to the forums and new spiders as well.
I purchased a very small phidippus regius (regal jumper) and fell in love. I’m sure it’s not the first love story you have heard as these little guys tend to help many with their fear of spiders.
I’m looking to welcoming in tarantulas and hope to get some questions answered here. Thanks!
Hello and welcome. I'm new too, still learning, and totally in love with my new fanged friends. This forum has been super helpful. Beats spending hours online only to end up with conflicting information. I still research, but find myself trusting the advice I read here when I'm conflicted. Best wishes!

Latest posts