• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Heteropoda davidbowie sale

SpiderCafe

Heteropoda davidbowie slings bred by me. Get them while you can, this is a great price.

They are ready to ship now.

Heteropoda davidbowie slings $25 each

I also have some great feeders- two sizes of banana roaches. Adults are green, they can climb and fly. Perfect for arboreal spiders, mantids etc.

Panchlora nivea "Banana roach" $30 for 20 mixed nymphs and adults

Panchlora nivea Giant "Banana roach" $40 for 20 mixed nymphs and adults. These are bit larger, adults get around inch.

TOS: 50 dollars minimum. Payment is through Paypal or Venmo. Shipping overnight via Reptile Express. I ship Mon- Tuesday only and reserve the right to postpone the shipment if weather is too cold or hot in your area. LAG for two hours after delivery. Any DOA may require a picture and the cost of the animal alone will be refunded, not the shipping cost.

Attachments

• MaleHeteroDavidbowieStack_01 copy.jpg
    MaleHeteroDavidbowieStack_01 copy.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:

Chad Chilcote

Hey
Got another egg sack and they will be ready in 2-3 weeks.
Currently looking for someone in my area to go in with me to get some so we can split the shipping cost ! If that happens I will definitely get some from ya if you’re still comfortable shipping this far ?
Some davidbowie huntsman from the huntsman whisperer would be superb !!!! Lol !!
Keep us posted !!

SpiderCafe

Haha that’s funny I may need to change my nick name yeah as long as you are in USA Definitely good idea to split shipping I often do the same.
The bowies I currently have still need some growing up. Once they start eating I will let them molt at least one more time, so I’d say 3-4 weeks to be realistic.

Latest posts