• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

Versicolor19

3 Year Member
Hello everyone!

For as long as I can remember I've been an aquatic fanatic and currently have my own saltwater aquarium with an upgrade in the works. Apart from my main hobby, I've got an awesome dog and two little troublemaking chinchillas. I've always been the all around animal lover!

Up until recently, I never really was interested in the reptile/invert world and because of my job, that's all changed. I'd like a snake or lizard one day, but what really stood out to me was the ease, small size, long living tarantulas. I've been taking care of some Grammostola Rosea, Aphonopelma Bicoloratum, and Eurcratoscelus Pachypus for a short time now and I think I'm ready to get some of my own species.

If all goes well, I'm hoping to come home with a A. Versicolor sling next week. Who knows, I might even come home with a few other species ;)

Anyway, I've done my reading but I'm going to need help with the enclosure, so I'll be making a thread in that section soon.

I appreciate any tips on this new hobby I'm taking on as well as my soon to be new pet! :)

Latest posts