• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

ZelBliss

I'm new to the forum (obviously) but I am happy to be here. I started getting into the hobby last year while roaming my local petstore picking up some feeders for my Tegu. That's how I met Sweeney T. Sweeney is a Cyriopagopus Lividum and in a lot better shape than when I got her.
Now I'm just like what's next on the list?
Really looking forward to being active in a community full of people that enjoy these lovely creatures as much as I do.
Currently next on my list to acquire is likely a Grammastola Pulchra.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello & welcome to the forum. If you get a pulchra you will need to be patient, they grow slower than an iceberg in warm weather.

ZelBliss

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I went to an expo yesterday but couldn't quite find any new worlds. I arrived later in the expo and it was packed because winter jam was also going on (it was in Lexington Ky) but a guy did cut me a deal on Poecilotheria Metallica I got 2 slings for the price of one. Expos are dangerous for my wallet.....

Latest posts