• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Hello

pipoyp

im from Manila and pretty new to the hobby. Started out with a chaco and smithi sling that were given to me a year ago. I never really paid much attention to them(i didnt even know what they were called until a few months ago lol) other than throwing in a dubia every now and then with some occasional wetting of their substrate. A year later i saw some really nice looking blue Ts so i started searching the net on how i can get one. As I research more i would come across anther cool looking spider after the other until my obsession grew and now i just want them all lol so other than my original 1yr old Chaco and smithi i currently have a variety of over 20 new growing slings/juvies with a communal P.metallica juvies as my most recent addition to my collection that i just got today. To my understanding care for Ts in the Philippines is much more forgiving since the ambient temperature and humidity are two less variables to really worry about. Please forgive me if i get lingo’s wrong or i maybe doing something wrong. I’m really hoping to learn more about Ts from this forum and get introduced to more beautiful spiders in the hobby and of course meet other fellow hobbyist :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello and welcome. There are may beautiful Ts to tempt us :)

Latest posts