• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Ontario

Trifekta

Hello, I'm from Canada Ontario. I am absolutely obsessed with tarantulas like probably most of us here. Just started my collection and super eager to watch it grow with time and experience. My first ever T was a G.rosea which now resides with my brother but have had her now for roughly 20 years. Here's is the 2 I've recently acquired myself. T.albopilosus named Rapunzel and B.hamorii. named Pumpkin. Happy to be here
Screenshot_20230301-140743_Gallery.jpg
20230302_025538.jpg

Scruffy_Nerfherder

Hello, I'm from Canada Ontario. I am absolutely obsessed with tarantulas like probably most of us here. Just started my collection and super eager to watch it grow with time and experience. My first ever T was a G.rosea which now resides with my brother but have had her now for roughly 20 years. Here's is the 2 I've recently acquired myself. T.albopilosus named Rapunzel and B.hamorii. named Pumpkin. Happy to be here View attachment 70334View attachment 70335
Gorgeous T’s you got there. I’ve got a Tliltocatl Albopilosus, though mine is a little sling. I think it grew a little and so is now about 3/4 of an inch. I want a brachepelma Hamorii. Welcome to the forum.

Jeef

3 Year Member
Greetings and welcome aboard!

Cool crew! I'm hoping to score a G. rosea at the next expo. Got any on your wish list?

Latest posts