• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Ohio!

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello everyone, my name is Jim.

I am trying to get back into the hobby.

ATM I only have 1 P. Irminia.

In the past I used to work mostly with Poecilotheria and Avicularia. Hoping to rebuild.

If anyone knows any breeders/sellers in Ohio, please let me know!
Welcome to the forum.

Depending on where you are in Ohio, I can think of one seller/breeder in the state.

Noodlelove

Hello everyone, my name is Jim.

I am trying to get back into the hobby.

ATM I only have 1 P. Irminia.

In the past I used to work mostly with Poecilotheria and Avicularia. Hoping to rebuild.

If anyone knows any breeders/sellers in Ohio, please let me know!
I really like your kid. Beautiful species. I'm brand new to the hobby. I have two kids that are still alive after more than a year and I'm thrilled about that LOL. But I love being on the board with you and learning more about these beautiful creatures

MidnightArachnids

Tarantula Club Member
I really like your kid. Beautiful species. I'm brand new to the hobby. I have two kids that are still alive after more than a year and I'm thrilled about that LOL. But I love being on the board with you and learning more about these beautiful creatures

Nice! Always a good feeling knowing you are doing everything right to keep them alive.

What do you have?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm in Cincinnati but I travel around.
While I haven’t been to it myself, I do know of a reptile expo that takes place in the Cincinnati area every now and then.

There is an expo this weekend in Muncie, IN at the Delaware County fairgrounds. Muncie is probably about 2 hours or so from Cincinnati (rough guesstimate). A breeder there will have quite a few Poecilatheria species.

Noodlelove

Nice! Always a good feeling knowing you are doing everything right to keep them alive.

What do you have?
I have a juvenile T. albopilosum and a

What do you have?
Thank you for asking :) I have juvenile Lasiodoredes polycuspulatus and T. albopilosum ❤️

Latest posts