• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Germany!

Mireos

3 Year Member
Hello there,I was googleing a bit around cause of sexing a T. and found this nice website. So i decided to register here,and have some nice talks with all of you.

To me I am Sven i´m 28 years old I have a 7 years old Daughter and a 2 years old Son,of course i have some pets too there is a lill kitty named Bella,and a rabbit from my Daughter and not to forget the precious Member of the Family our T. the B. Boehmei,she is now nearly 2 years old and her size is now around 2.7 inches,got her as a sling and im very proud of her how fast she grew. I also got a B.Emilia a male that sadly past away last years as he was in his adult molt.

Okay i think enough for now with my blah blah.

I add two pictures of her last molt to the Thread and an actual Picture of her as she was thirsty.
sexing B.Boehmei 2.jpg
IMG_0329.JPG

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Willkommen bei TarantulaForum!

Sprechen sie Deutsch?
Ich freue mich sehr, jemanden zu haben, die hier Deutsch spricht! Ich spreche ein wenig Deutsch. Ich erfuhr es von meiner Großmutter, die kamen aus Berlin. Bitte geduld mit mir, wenn ich das bedürfnis, Deutsch mit ihnen zu sprechen. Ihre vogelspinne ist schön. Bitte posten sie weitere bilder.

Welcome to TarantulaForum!

Do you speak German?
I am very happy to have someone who speaks German! I speak a little German. I learned it from my grandmother, who came from Berlin. Please be patient with me,if I feel the need to speak German with you. Your tarantula is beautiful.Please post more pictures.

Mireos

3 Year Member
Vielen dank,und ja ich spreche deutsch. Das ist ja sehr interessant ich wohne zur zeit in Berlin,komme aber ursprünglich aus den Niederlanden,bin aber hier in Deutschland groß geworden. Vielen dank für das kompliment meiner Spinne,ich bin auch überaus stolz auf sie.

Thank you very much,yes i do speak german. Thats very intersting i live at the moment in Berlin,but im native from Holland,i grew up in Germany.Thank you again very much for the compliment for my T. I am very proud of her.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Brachypelma are one of my favorites. They make pretty pet rocks!

Brachypelma sin dei nermeiner favoriten.Sie machen ziemlich haustier steine!

Mireos

3 Year Member
Oh yes this is so true,I uploaded her last molt so you have a better look.

Oh Ja das stimmt.Ich habe ein paar neue Bilder hochgeladen von ihrer letzen Häutung.

Latest posts