• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone

MajorPheidole

3 Year Member
Hi everyone.

I'm new to your forum :) I'm mainly interested in the dwarf tarantulas

In August I picked up three Heterothele Villosella, two Neoholothele incei which sadly died during transit ( I was kindly offered replacements with my next order) and a freebie Kochiana brunnipes :D They're all growing well! I'm also big into ants:) Luke

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
.Hi Luke, welcome to the forum.

I too love the dwarf Ts and now have 18 of them including all 3 of the ones you mention. I'm sorry you had 2 die on their way to you, sadly it does happen on rare occasions.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum :)
I don't have any dwarfs as yet. Each in their own time I guess and I'm sure some will show up at my house eventually :rolleyes: post lots of images for us and ask for help if you find you need it. Pleanty of nice helpful folks here :T:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the forum. Don't mix N match your ants and Ts those will you......thy really do not like each others company. ...lol

Latest posts