• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone!

Bdoolan199

Hello, I’ve recently just got into this, and I’ve made my first purchase, the pet store had no experience, and did not know what they had. Could someone tell me exactly what i have purchased? Very aggressive little thing by the way. Also, I attached a photo of the enclosures, any pointers would be appreciated.

386DA8DB-8AB7-4BF0-A646-323902463391.jpeg
31B5F670-B22C-4FDD-994D-D4BB3AAF9833.jpeg
3EC6655D-C94A-4675-9E30-984B9C64FB5A.jpeg
EEBEDCCD-4288-4D67-876D-C7BD40767AFC.jpeg

Zanfe

I'm far from an expert and others with more experience in identifying them will pop up
But I want to say Grammostola pulchripes.

But not sure at all

Eddit: I take it back didn't see other pictures. Dam phone

Last edited:

FishermanSteve

3 Year Member
Hello, I’ve recently just got into this, and I’ve made my first purchase, the pet store had no experience, and did not know what they had. Could someone tell me exactly what i have purchased? Very aggressive little thing by the way. Also, I attached a photo of the enclosures, any pointers would be appreciated.
My guess is Haplopelma/Cyriopagopus albostriatum

Tarantulabas1993

That's an old world species which tend to be aggressive I know this because I have one myself. It's an earth tiger I know this for sure! Be prepared for extreme speed, aggressive eating, and a jumper. Beautiful Tarantula but itll give you a run for your money.

Latest posts