• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Heat of 108!!

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
Hey everyone just wanted to say I hope everyone is staying cool and hydrated on these hot summer days! Here on the Eastern Shore Md. we have a heat index of 108 degrees at noon!!! CRAZYYY!

khatchet

3 Year Member
I feel sorry for you kenny if thats a cool day it was a 104 and for here the other day and I had to move to houses so i dont see how you can do any thing at 108

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
I feel sorry for you kenny if thats a cool day it was a 104 and for here the other day and I had to move to houses so i dont see how you can do any thing at 108

I agree its even unbearable sitting on a riding lawn mower, my dad cut the lawn the other day and he said he was getting dizzy and light headed just sitting and riding around in the heat!!! It's nuts! Pool water feels like bath water, it's barley refreshing. Haha

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's 113* here right now. It's been as high as 121* recently. Just gotta drink a lot of water

khatchet

3 Year Member
Yeah I would be dead now if it got that hot here. You I thought I had to drink alot of water in 104 range.

ipreventdeath

3 Year Member
Been high 90s to the low triple digits here for the last six weeks. I'm not hating it though. You get used to it after a while.

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
I'm trying to stay cool and hydrated as much as possible, I worked in the back room all day today at work and it wasn't cool at all. :(

Latest posts