• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

H. Vonwirthi

Shampain

3 Year Member
I’ve been asked by notable people for a bite report, they can find all they need on his site so I’ve refused... Big Angry Asian Ts have bigger fangs than an obt so the tendon/muscle damage will be increased assuming you get bit somewhere on the hand... Once you get over the shock you’ll feel a never ending hot needle agony for HOURS then you’ll feel all right but I did go to hospital, receiving a tetanus, antibiotics and the heaven sent morphine... The worst was yet to come, deep agonising cramps in BOTH my LEGS for about six weeks.... I got bit on the finger but my legs suffered more... About two weeks after I thought I was cramp free my left elbow seized, more AGONY (I’ve broken bones that don’t come close) that thankfully calmed down in a few days... Don’t get bit, never be curious because it sucks, BIG TIME! I’d rather hold a snake lol

I’m not going to keep saying the same stuff so there it is...

ilovebrachys

Thanks for putting this up @Shampain -you know more than anything what happens following a T bite-there should already be enough documented info out there-and plain and simple we all want to be as careful and sensible and respect the Ts enough not to get bitten in the first place:(-its not something we want to happen to find out the consequences!:D

Latest posts