• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Growing fast

Matthew

3 Year Member
Won't be much longer I think before it will be time to move into a bigger place...

IMG_0169.JPG IMG_0167.JPG

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's amazing how quickly some of them grow. I always seem to have a list of ones that need to move up a size.

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
Mine too Matthew. Seems like they've quadrupled in size in just a few months time!

I have mine in fairly large enclosures. One thing I kind of like about this species is that they make their web lairs in one section, but then they still come out and explore the open areas too. I always see them out hunting, and that's when I know they are hungry and its time to feed them again.

Matthew

3 Year Member
Mine too Matthew. Seems like they've quadrupled in size in just a few months time!

I have mine in fairly large enclosures. One thing I kind of like about this species is that they make their web lairs in one section, but then they still come out and explore the open areas too. I always see them out hunting, and that's when I know they are hungry and its time to feed them again.

Mine does the same. I always know it's ready for a meal when its out and wandering around.

Latest posts