• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings from Illinois!

hoi_trance

Good day!

I am a somewhat arachnophobe and future hobbyist who is working to lose my fear of this fascinating, if occasionally unnerving, creatures :)

I’m about two weeks I will procuring my first three T’s as slings. Planned on only one, but couldn’t decide between two species and the gentleman also has a, from what I understand, rather rare one. Brachypelma Boehmei, Brachypelma Smithii, and Lasiodorides Striatus will be my start into this hobby.

I look forward to making some friends here along with procuring as much knowledge (and tarantulas lol) as I can!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello and welcome to the hobby. :)
Any questions just ask, there is usually someone around to help.

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome to the forums, a great place to get information. There are quite a few here that have overcome their fears and trepidations of spiders.

I know I am stating the obvious, but make sure the enclosure and everything is ready when your Ts arrive. Maybe post pictures of the enclosures for some helpful pointers if needed.

Latest posts