• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Grammostola Pulchra Needs Home!

hawkse96

Hey guys,
I have an un-sexed juvenile Grammastola Pulchra. Unfortunately I have to be away for some time and she/he needs a home. My girlfriend is terribly afraid of spiders and at most hydrates the enclosure so I'm looking for a temporary or permanent home. I live in South West Arizona and will be gone until early February. She has a wonderful enclosure just needs to be fed and watered! I'm already away so shipping isn't going to be possible. If you live in the area I would be delighted to get in contact. Thanks!!
Ethan

Last edited by a moderator:

Desert Biker

Hey guys,
I have an un-sexed juvenile Grammastola Pulchra. Unfortunately I have to be away for some time and she/he needs a home. My girlfriend is terribly afraid of spiders and at most hydrates the enclosure so I'm looking for a temporary or permanent home. I live in South West Arizona and will be gone until early February. She has a wonderful enclosure just needs to be fed and watered! I'm already away so shipping isn't going to be possible. If you live in the area I would be delighted to get in contact. Thanks!!
Ethan
Hey are you looking for a home for your spider?
I live in Peoria AZ and I can take great care of it.
623 238 2213

Latest posts