• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Got some new stuff

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It is good to have ready enclosures at hand for lots of reasons, like for freebies, gifts, mold breakout, mite infestations, etc.

Roo

3 Year Member
yep those too :)

I keep isolation boxes after having sick snakes years and years ago.

However when something turns up I don't have an enclosure set up because I want to see how big it is. It only takes 5 minutes for me to set one up from spares laying around :)

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I dont think he would do that to people. I think he would probably make it worth the money or noone would buy them ever.

swimbait

3 Year Member
I never emailed him about it because I couldn't even find it on his site, didn't want to ask questions without something to reference

swimbait

3 Year Member
I see he has a rose hair/curly hair sling package for 45, so the mystery box for 50 likely wouldn't be those. Can't seeing it being anything crazy though

Last edited:

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I see he has a rose hair/curly hair sling package for 45, so the mystery box for 50 likely wouldn't be those. Can't seeing it being anything crazy though
I got the rosea/albo sling package :) the rosea is 1/4 the albo just over that. I've never had a problem with KTBG not responding to emails. Maybe i should try emailing and seeing what he says.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I would just be really annoyed to spend the fifty and the shipping and end up with a rosea, don't get me wrong!
I like their moody eclectic attitudes, just that for it to be an exciting prospect I would have to know I was expecting something that wasn't as common as houseflies. Don't expect a hundred dollar T, at all. But something different and at least a tiny bit exciting would be nice :p
If you find out anything let us know :p

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I would just be really annoyed to spend the fifty and the shipping and end up with a rosea, don't get me wrong!
I like their moody eclectic attitudes, just that for it to be an exciting prospect I would have to know I was expecting something that wasn't as common as houseflies. Don't expect a hundred dollar T, at all. But something different and at least a tiny bit exciting would be nice :p
If you find out anything let us know :p

It could be a rosea, but the 2nd one then would have to be worth $35 or more if it's just 2.

swimbait

3 Year Member
I emailed him, we'll see what the response is. I mentioned that I was a part of a forum that had people interested but don't wanna spend 50$ to end up with some rose hairs or albos. It says a package of stuff over 50$, I wonder if that includes shipping, which is like 15, so only a T value of 35$? questions questions questions lol

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I emailed him, we'll see what the response is. I mentioned that I was a part of a forum that had people interested but don't wanna spend 50$ to end up with some rose hairs or albos. It says a package of stuff over 50$, I wonder if that includes shipping, which is like 15, so only a T value of 35$? questions questions questions lol

He's a member here ;) or was

I'd like to hear what you find out.

swimbait

3 Year Member
Here guys, didnt take long for a response:

"No I rarely send things like rose hairs or vegans as people would be disappointed. I have been selling the package for 3 years now and no one ever complained. Its usually just stuff I have over stock off. but to give a couple of examples of stuff I have sent before h incei gold, Ce marshalli, even pokies when I have over stock. It changes everytime though so those are just stuff I have sent not what I will. Its usually 3 slings"

I then asked about shipping he said whatever you choose 1 day or 2 day. So I think it is 50$ plus shipping

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks @swimbait, :p
Yea I was fairly certain it was plus shipping,
so, basically $90.00 for 3 slings of an unknown quality.
Nope. That's not a deal at all.
Not for me anyway, for that much I can pick three slings I really want.

Last edited:

Latest posts