• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Going On Vacation

Specs

3 Year Member
Hi Everyone, I am going on vacation in dec. I will be way for 10days. I know my big guys will be fine, but not so sure about my slings. This sounds crazy but should I take them with me? We will be going by car so I could if I need to. I really don't know anyone qualified or willing to take care of them. Could anyone give me some sound advice on what to do?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Check around first and see if someone could help you out? No family or friends that would keep them fed and watered?

Zurchiboy

3 Year Member
It's up to you. our sling has gone over a month in a fasting period before a molt. I'd suggest you but your slings in a special traveling enclosure that will keep them safe from all the rattling and an emergency stop and so on :).

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
the only thing u have to worry about in 10 days is water. I just got a long skinny tube on an eye dropper and my dad came and watered mine while I was away without even having to open the enclosures. just an idea.

Latest posts