• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

GBB sling enclosure size

Naythanp96

Hi I picked up a GBB sling I got it a proper enclosure when would it be suitable to put it in that thanks
7004A0B2-6DD8-4A41-B702-B00EE02D0F7C.jpeg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi I picked up a GBB sling I got it a proper enclosure when would it be suitable to put it in that thanks View attachment 45123
Hi Naythan. Glad you joined the forum. I hope you like it. The sling is a long way off anything that size and that is more for a true arboreal species like Avicularia, Poecilotheria or Ceribena etc.
GBB are sometimes classed as semi arboreal as they do tend to prefer height when younger but as they grow they do prefer the ground. you will need to build up substrate at he back of that enclosure and also provide some logs/roots for anchor points for the webbing if you keep it.

Like I say though, a long way of something that size, shove it in the loft for a couple of years and then you should be good. LOL :)